
I guess heaven was needing a hero, somebody just like you, brave enough to stand up for what you believe, and follow it through. When I try to make it make sense in my mind the only conclusion I come to is heaven was needing a hero like you. I remember the last time I saw you you held your head up proud I laughed inside when I saw how you were standing out in the crowd. Your such a part of who I am now that part will just be void, no matter how much I need you now Heaven needed you more.
Brad Williams died last night, and I'll be honest, I haven't ever cried as hard as I did this morning. He was my best friend. We told each other everything. I guess I have to focus on the memories.
I remember last year we went to Disneyland. Boy what a trip that was! I swear we rode Tower of Terror at least ten times. That's back when "Please Don't Stop the Music" by Rihanna was our song, and we were standing in line and he was so serious and said, "I wanna take you away..." And I was like, "Uh, what?!" Hahahaha. And then I realized he was quoting it. And we stayed for so long to watch the fire works because they were his favorite part. And then we ran from space mountain to splash mountain at 11:51 before it closed, and barely made it. Oh, and we got Pineapple Dole whip and he got me addicted to it.
Oh man there's so many memories I have. He was such a great guy, this is so out of no where. I can't help but cry. He's helped me through so much lately. To think of never being able to see him again makes me cry even harder. I miss him so much.
It's not fair really. I didn't even get to say goodbye. I guess that's how it always goes though. I know God sent him to help me, and I'm so thankful for that. I'll never forget him. He will always be in my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment