Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hope: to believe, desire, or trust.


Awh. This last week has been crazy. I honestly don't even know where to start. I've learned so much. I care about people too much. Not that it is a bad thing, but I get taken advantage of a lot. But I can't help but help people. I want people to suceed. I want them to know that someone in the world cares. I tend to take that on myself. Which doesn't bother me, becuase it is what I'm accustomed to. I'd do anything for just about anyone. Unless I really don't like you.

Last weekend was crazy. Almost got in a lot of trouble, but explained it and it was all sorted out. Luckily, he was approved of by the two people that I actually care about what they think. And that makes me feel a lot better. I think I'm getting too attached waay to fast. But we'll see what happens.

Graduation is gettting so close. I finally got my cap and gown ordered! My mom is working on getting my senior pictures scheduled. Which will be a lot of fun. I'm taking Rylee with me! And anyone else who wants to come. I'm excited. :)

Lately, I've been missing people a lot. I've been too emotional, and so stressed. All of our favorite songs keep coming on the radio, or on in the mall, or in a movie, and I can't help to miss him a little bit. It sucks. But everyday it gets a little easier.

Mill Avenue is freaking scary by the way! Me and Keisha almost got taken last night! Won't be going back there without a lot of boys. Haha. But seriously.
So excited. Definitly going to Washington this summer! Dustin bought a new sailboat and I want to go sailing so bad. I will talk him into taking me to SeaFair. I'm so old enough. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment