The last 24 hours have been horrible. I don't think I have ever been more scared in my life. When it comes to guys, I give up. They are all creepy, or trying to sleep with you. I didn't sleep at all last night due to being afraid about the guy at the gym, and then today at Jaclyn's house, someone knocked on the door so I answered it and it was two creepy guys and they tried to come in! WTF! Me and Jaclyn were the only ones there too. We were so freaking scared. It was horrible. So I went and invested in a can of pepper spray to carry.. And of course, I got it in pink.
But its horrible. The one thing I want is to see my uncle, to have him give me that hug that assures that everything will be okay, and that he will make sure of it. But naturally I can't even get that... I just want to cry. It's pretty lame. Why is it that even when people promise they'll always be there that they aren't? I guess I can kind of understand his circumstances, and I've accepted it for two years now, but honestly, I just need to see him once, and know that everything will be okay. And I miss Jacki like no other. I need her, and yet, I can't have her in my life. :( If only I could change things. I would in a heart beat.
Why does life have to be so damn complicated? It was going so good, and then everything went wrong, and I feel like I lost everyone that meant anything to me. The worst feeling is to feel alone...
hey you, I'm sorry you had a bad day! Tj just bought me a pink gun for that exact reason. If you cick my link you can see it on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI really hope that you don't think none of the rest of us don't love you though! I know you were close with Tom and Jacki but you still have a lot of family and friends who care about you and want only the best for you. Especially your grandparents. I hope you know that!! You aren't alone and I hope you know you can talk to us about anything. Use this time in your life to figure out what you need to be happy. Before you know it, it will be over and you will look back wondering where it went. Just enjoy life and have fun!! Don't stress over the things you can't change, Just figure out how you can use it to better yourself and be happy!! I don't like seeing you like this.