Lately I've been so confused! I'm pretty sick of it. I thought life was going pretty good, and then I started to realize things, and it's not what I want to know, but I have to accept it. It sucks. But, what doesn't break you only makes you stronger, right?
Ugh. Is it so hard to find a guy that is actually worth it? I'm starting to think it just might be. All guys want is to sleep with you, and it is pretty damn pathetic. :/ All I want is a guy who doesn't care what I wear, or how I do my hair. Who loves my smile, and does anything to keep me smiling, someone who does small things to keep me happy.. Someone who knows my downfalls, but loves my anyway. Basically someone that I can count on to always be there. But I'm pretty sure that it's near impossible.
I feel so sick right now. And I know I won't want to go to school tomorrow. But I will, and all day long, I'll wait, and yet I know nothing will happen. Ugh!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment