
In life, you can't get all caught up in wishing for something that won't happen. It's something I do all too often. I wish so hard that something will happen, yet I know it won't, which leads to a lot of problems. For example, trying to get people back in my life. Yet, even if I had the chance to have them back, I don't know if I would take it. My life has gotten a lot better lately, in certain situations. I have amazing friends, and I am a lot happier. Don't get me wrong. It doesn't mean I don't miss them, it doesn't mean when our favorite song comes on I don't think of them.. Becuase I do, and I'm pretty sure I always will. But, I know I'm better off without them. Its pretty sad when people you know become people you knew, when you can walk right past someone like they were never a big part of your life, how you used to be able to talk for hours and how now you can barely look at them. Its sad how times change.
Thank goodness for the people I have in my life right now. I honestly love them all. They're what keeps me smiling, even of they don't realize it. I have to say, I love my life. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment