Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The end is nearing!

Awh! Today I went and requested all my stuff for scholarships. Craaazy. Graduation is like, right around the corner! Its kinda scary, but I can't wait. It'll be so good to get outta high school, and move onto college. I'm pretty sure I'm going into Speech pathology. It seems like me. :)

I went to lunch with my mom. I miss her. I miss sitting in her bed with her and watching all the shows we recorded, and the days when Jacki would come over and we would all sit and talk and laugh and be happy.


I remember a few summers ago when I went with Jacki and Tom and the boys to Disneyland, and we had so much fun! All the way there we sang Hot in Here by Nelly.. But Disneyland was freaking amazing. It was the boys first time, and me and Jacki took Tommy on alllll the rides he could go on, and Jamin was so mad that he wasn't tall enough to go on any of them. It was sad. Haha. Then on the way home, I got car sick! It was so gross. But all the way home we watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle cartoons, and Tommy explained them all to me. I miss those days. The days where I could go over to their house and just sit with them and know without a doubt they would do anything for me. Now, it's hard. I still know if I needed them they'd be there, but the fact I can't go see them, or call them, it's so hard.


I miss the old days. But at the same time, the future will be good too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment