Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Keep smiling.

Lately I have realized that keeping a smile is a lot easier than it seems. Even if it is just there to keep people from knowing how much pain you are in, it is still possible to trick them with that smile. A smile can hide all the pain you need it to, but sometimes it is so hard to do. I know from experience. But if you can keep a smile on, then it shows a real strength in you.

Honestly, you just have to find people that keep you smiling, and I have so many. Little kids are the easiest source. Its when you walk into work, having had the worst day ever, to have kids run to you and throw their arms around your legs before you can even clock in, that's what I can't help to smile at. Or to hear them say how much they love you, its all so cute. Then there is Jeff. Holy crap. I don't think I have ever met a guy happier than him. I don't think you can be around Jeff and not be happy. Its the best thing, I can be in the worst mood, but once I start talking to him, I tend to forget what I was mad about in the first place. I think the most important thing is to surround yourself with people who keep you smiling.


Lately, its been rough, knowing graduation is around the corner, and having people I know become people I knew, and walking by who was once a best friend, be just another strange face; by having the two people I want to have the most in my life, not even be able to talk to me due to a ridiculous family, but yet, the more I smile, the more I feel like everything will be okay. Life can only get better from here right?

Lets hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment